Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 91

Thread: Gore..and peace prize?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No...I'm saying we can find a way through technology to lessen the effects of various things on the atmosphere...that was just my example of another problem we overcame at one time. Granted, it's not the same magnitude...but can be remedied the same way. </div></div>

    And this involves Al Gore how..........................??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    Well, he seems to be the only one even trying to promote ways to help ease the problem. You criticize him so much...what exactly have you done to help solve the problem?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, hasn't the last 2 hurricane seasons been predicted as containing a more devasting storm than Katrina, yet hasn't manifested even with the warmer waters?</div></div>

    A lot more other factors to do with that than how warm the waters are.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, he seems to be the only one even trying to promote ways to help ease the problem. You criticize him so much...what exactly have you done to help solve the problem? </div></div>
    when somebody tells me exactly what the problem is.....ill help you figure out a solution

    the true root of the problem is that we have lost alot of trees which provide shade over the past 100 years and thats the reason the avg temp is up a few degrees

    the solution is to stop having kids and expanding the population......unless that happens there is no solution
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, he seems to be the only one even trying to promote ways to help ease the problem. You criticize him so much...what exactly have you done to help solve the problem? </div></div>

    Let me ask you one serious question.
    If you have paid any attention at all to Al Gore, the man who has meaningful conversations with himself and thinks he invented the internet, do you HONESTLY think he is sane and intelligent???? The man at times has acted like he doesn't have even one paddle for his canoe.

    To solve the problem I don't live in a castle that uses half the electricity needed to run the state or fly across the country in a private jet just because I am bored.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #46
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    Or quit raping the woodlands in the name of the dollar...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    I know he has his faults...but as for saneness and intelligence...and VALUES...I think he beats what we currently have in office.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know he has his faults...but as for saneness and intelligence...and VALUES...I think he beats what we currently have in office. </div></div>

    That doesn't take much.
    But the fact still remains. Al Gore has serious problems. He has a very hard time keeping in touch with reality. I would be willing to bet that he will eventually justwuietly drop below the radar and fade away as his family tries to keep quiet the fact that he has been put away. And no, I am not making any kind of joke about the man. I honestly think he is extremely close to utter insanity. My Goodness man, just pay attention to him. How could he be sane???????????
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #49
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beamerball</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, hasn't the last 2 hurricane seasons been predicted as containing a more devasting storm than Katrina, yet hasn't manifested even with the warmer waters?</div></div>

    A lot more other factors to do with that than how warm the waters are. </div></div>

    I realize that, but generally warmer waters tend to cause stronger hurricanes. Multiple factors have to happen, but major catastrophic hurricanes have been predicted each of the last 2 years, and none have mustered upper category strengths like Katrina. One was very strong this year, but none that I can think of last year were very tense.

    Still, we will cycle back down within a few years to a cooler spell as the Earth has always done.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #50
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gore..and peace prize?

    Still...with the current agenda and ability of the current Republican party...I'll vote for any candidate that can get them out of office...Not being a smart a$$...but honestly...what are your thoughts concerning the 2000 election..and if you were Gore how would you feel about that?..I think he's done OK after all that mess.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •